How do I apply?
To apply for any current job openings, you may download the employment application (see above) or pick up one in Human Resources, Suite 301 of the Co-op building. The office is open Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Feel free to include a resume and/or letter of interest along with your application.
Human Resource Assistant
The Skagit Valley Food Co-op has revised its Human Resource Assistant position. We are seeking a person who can provide clerical support to the Human Resource Manager. This includes:
- Serving as the receptionist for the Human Resource Department and Administration
- Assisting with the recruiting and hiring process
- Maintaining the Human Resource database
- Participating in the New Employee Orientation program
- Keeping all Human Resource files organized and up to date
- Having knowledge of all Co-op Human Resource policies and procedures
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
- Human Resource experience
- High degree of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer proficiency, including experience with Microsoft Publisher
- Experience with social media
Excellent customer service skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Please complete an application for employment and submit it to the Human Resource Manager, Suite 301.
Please complete an Internal Transfer Request form and put it in Linda’s box.