- Tom Theisen, President
- Steve Bluhm, Treasurer
- Mariana Foliart, Secretary
- Pat Sneeringer
- Kristen Ekstran
- Bruce Vilders
- Nancylee Bouscher, Voting Staff Representative
- Denise Brock, Non-Voting Staff Representative
- Todd Wood, General Manager
Monthly Board meetings are open to all owners of the Co-op.
2 periods in each Monthly Board Meeting are devoted to owner input.
(1) The first 15 minutes. Speakers are allotted 3-5 minutes each to insure time for everyone.
(2) The last item of NEW BUSINESS is for additional comment from owners.
Any owners wishing to have the floor to SPEAK at a Board Meeting are asked to sign their name and topic ahead of time on a sheet posted on the BOARD notice area at the front of the store across from the cash registers. Those who have signed up will have priority in each member-comment period.
Contact the Board Directly: board(at)skagitfoodcoop(dot)com.
USUAL AGENDA FOR BOARD MEETINGS
1. Member Input (up to 15 minutes)
2. Review Minutes of Previous Meeting
3. Old Business:
a. Community Relations Committee Report
b. Wage & Benefit Committee Report
4. New Business:
a. General Manager’s Report
b. Staff Representative’s Report
c. Other new business
5. Member Input