Your Co-op’s Board &Staff Rep
From left to right:Steve,Erin,Kristen,JohnScott,Pat,Tom,Marianna,and Donna
2 periods in each Monthly Board Meeting are devoted to member input.
(1) The first 15 minutes. Speakers are allotted 3-5 minutes each to insure time for everyone.
(2) The last item of NEW BUSINESS is for additional comment from members.
Any member wishing to have the floor to SPEAK at a Board Meeting is asked to sign their name and topic ahead of time on a sheet posted on the BOARD notice area at the front of the store across from the cash registers. Those who have signed up will have priority in each member-comment period.
CONTACT the Board Directly!
- Tom Theisen,President,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Bluhm,Treasurer,email@example.com
- Pat Sneeringer,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mariana Foliart,Secretary,
- Johnscott Lee,Voting Staff Representative,Jslee@skagitfoodcoop.com
- Kristen Ekstran,email@example.com
- Donna Hegstad,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Todd Wood,Gen Mgr,email@example.com
USUAL AGENDA FOR BOARD MEETINGS
1. Member Input (up to 15 minutes)
2. Review Minutes of Previous Meeting
3. Old Business:
……..3a. Community Relations Committee Report
……..3b. Wage &Benefit Committee Report
4. New Business:
……..4a. General Manager’s Report
……..4b. Staff Representative’s Report
……..4c. Other new business
5. Member Input