EMPLOYMENT AT THE CO-OP
*How do I apply?*
To apply for any current job openings,you may download the employment application or pick up one in Human Resources,Suite 301 of the Co-op building. The office is open Monday-Thursday,10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Feel free to include a resume and/or letter of interest along with your application.
*What jobs do you have open?*
- Click to see job postings here on the website
- Come to the Co-op &see the job postings on our front doors.
*Should I call to make sure you received my application?*
We keep applications on file “active” for 3 months and review them first when jobs come available. If your skills match the job we’re recruiting for,then we’ll call you. If you wish to update your application (you move,get a new phone number,accept another job),please drop us a note or an email. After a year,if you’d like to be considered for a job,please do reapply.
*What are the best things about working at the Co-op?*
* The people! From staff to farmers to owners to shoppers,you’ll
share your day with a community of wonderful people.
* Generous staff discounts,including shift meals and drinks.
* Fun training programs on paid time that help develop new skills
* Opportunities to learn more about natural foods and healthy living.
* An atmosphere of appreciation that you’ll enjoy.
* Good feelings about working for a place owned by you and your
community rather than a corporation.
* Helping to reduce the strain on the Earth and all of her
inhabitants by supporting locally and organically grown food and
other healthful products.
/The Co-op embraces diversity. It is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race,sex,age,color,religion,national origin,marital status,sexual orientation,veteran status,disability status,or any other basis prohibited by federal,state or local law. Please let us know if you need accommodations in order to participate in the application process./
*What if I have more questions?*
Please call Human Resources at 360-336-5087. You can speak with Linda at extension 138 or Jill at extension 139